UPI Payment Addresses
- VPA -Virtual Payment Address: yourname@your bank name, VPA is approved when registering with UPI App
- Bank Account No. & IFSC Code: your bank account no.@your bank branch ifsc code
- Aadhaar Number, in case registered with your account number: aadhaar no@aadhaar no, if Aadhaar no. is linked with your account no.
- Mobile No., registered with your account no. VPA for mobile no. will be as : mobile no@mmid
- A PPI provider issued card number, resolved directly by PPI provider, is represented as ppi-card-no@ppi-psp-code (e.g. 000012346789@myppi)
- A user id provided by PSP, resolved directly by that PSP, is represented as user-id@psp-code (e.g.userid@mypsp)
- A one time or time/amount limited tokens issued by a PSP, resolved directly by that PSP, is represented as token@psp-code (e.g. ot123456@mypsp)
Advantages of UPI Payments
- Instant Credits of payments to your account.
- No transaction charges, till now banks are not charging anything on UPI Transactions
- Single mobile application for accessing different bank accounts
- It is safe and secure. 2 Factor Authentication, Aligned with the Regulatory guidelines, yet provides for a very strong feature of seamless single click payment.
- It works 24*7 and 365 days. Transfer UPI payment at any time.
- Best answer to Cash on Delivery hassle, running to an ATM or rendering exact amount.
- Scheduling PUSH and PULL Payments for various purposes.
- Utility Bill Payments, Over the Counter Payments, Bar Code (Scan and Pay) based payments.
- Raising Complaint from Mobile App directly.