Download UPI App
You can download UPI apps of following banks from following links: Note: you can download and install any banks UPI APP, irrespective of your banks, you are having account. Single Bank UPI APP will work with all the Bank Accounts.
|Sl.No.||Bank Name||App Name|
|1||Allahabad Bank||Allahabad Bank UPI|
|2||Andhra Bank||Andhra Bank ONE|
|3||Axis Bank||Axis Pay|
|4||Bank of Baroda||Baroda MPay|
|5||Bank of Maharashtra||MAHAUPI|
|6||Canara Bank||Canara Bank UPI - Empower|
|7||Catholic Syrian Bank||CSB UPI|
|8||Central Bank of India||Cent UPI|
|9||DCB Bank||DCB Bank|
|10||Dena Bank||Dena Bank E-UPI|
|12||HDFC Bank||HDFC Bank MobileBanking|
|13||HSBC||HSBC SimplyPay App|
|14||ICICI Bank||Pockets- ICICI Bank|
|15||IDBI Bank||IDBI PayWiz|
|16||IDFC Bank||IDFC Bank UPI App|
|17||Indian Bank||Indian Bank UPI|
|18||IndusInd Bank||Indus Pay|
|19||Karnataka Bank||KBL Smartz|
|20||Karur Vysya Bank||KVB Upay|
|21||Kotak Mahindra Bank||KayPay|
|22||Oriental Bank of Commerce||OBCUPI PSP|
|23||Punjab National Bank||PNB UPI|
|24||RBL Bank||RBL Pay|
|25||South Indian Bank||SIB M-Pay (UPI Pay)|
|26||State Bank of India||SBI Pay|
|27||Syndicate Bank||Synd UPI|
|29||UCO Bank||UCO UPI|
|30||Union Bank of India||Union Bank UPI|
|31||United Bank of India||United UPI|
|32||Vijaya Bank||Vijaya UPI App|
|33||Yes Bank||Yes Pay|
|34||Standard Chartered Bank||Standard Chartered UPI|
|34||BHIM APP||BHIM APP|
How to register for UPI Payments?
Step 1: Creation of Profile
- Download the UPI application into your handset
- In case you are using a dual SIM handset then, application will ask you to select your SIM which is registered with your bank.
- Application will send one message to verify the number (ensure sufficient balance in registered number)
- On successful verification create your profile.
Step 2: Add your bank Account
- Go to Add Account option.
- Select bank name from the list of available banks.
- If same mobile number is registered in the selected bank, then you will be able to see your account/s opened with the bank.
- Select account which you want to link and create Virtual id for the account (which you can share with others to receive funds).
Step 3: Set PIN/Mobile banking registration
- After linking the account you need to set/register PIN for the selected account for using it for UPI.
- Go to Set MPIN option and select your account for which you want to set the pin.
- Enter OTP, which you will receive on your number.
- Set PIN and confirm PIN.
- Enter last 6 digits of your debit card linked with the account and expiry date.
- On successful verification you will receive "PIN Created successfully" Message.
How to send or collect Money with UPI APP?
Send Payments with UPI APP:
- Go to Pay option and select your account
- Select payee address type (in case you are having customers virtual id select virtual address)
- Now input beneficiaries virtual address and amount, if you want to register the beneficiary you can do the same through participant option.
- Now submit and verify the details after putting your PIN number.
- You can check the transaction status through the menu.
Receive Payments with UPI APP:
- Got to "Collect" option and select your account.
- Enter the virtual address details of the customer from whom you want to collect the money.
- Now submit and verify the details.
- You can check the transaction status through "Txn Status" menu.
- You will receive notification/SMS from the bank once your transactions get approved.